The more modern Merlin needs some armor when taking on their enemies. Wear the Black Arcane Leather Bracers to add protection and style. Made from 3-4-ounce leather, these black fantasy bracers come as a pair.
Each sorcerer bracer has angled sides and a curved top edge near the elbow. Along their tops and bottoms, the mage bracers have smooth leather trim. This trim has curved points near the elbows that face each other towards the center. Near the wrists, the trim has a couple of small points, also facing the center. Between the pieces of trim, the bracers have a floral embossed pattern.
In addition, the leather fantasy bracers secure to the arms with lacing. The lacing runs through grommets on one side of each bracer. On the other side, there are two grommets as well as a pair of brass rings. Stitched leather straps secure the rings to the bracers. No matter what kind of magic or mayhem you face, these leather wizard bracers are great for LARPing, cosplay, and theatrical performances. Their lightweight yet protective construction makes them ideal for multiple battles.
- Secures with lacing
- Has an embossed floral pattern
- Comes as a pair
- Ideal for dark sorcerers, mages, and wizards
- Great for LARPing and cosplay
- Made from 3-4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.