When fighting in combat, the skull is a very important target. Protect your head from an enemy blow by wearing a helmet like this Antonius Helmet. Made from premium 7-8 oz. leather, this helm comes in two colors. Rivets secure many pieces together to form this helmet. The rivets have a brass-tone on the brown helm and a silver-tone with the black helmet. Also, the helmet features a stitched, central ridge down the back of the helmet. This ridge forms an elongated back section, in a sallet helmet style.
In the front of the helmet, there is a visor design. Rivets secure the visor in place. It does not move. The visor has an almost wavy top edge that comes to a point in the center. On the bottom, the edge is straight with a small nasal guard in the middle. The visor has an additional piece riveted onto the front for decoration. This piece has embossed detailing giving it a unique look. In addition, the helmet has a chin strap for securing it onto the head. This Antonius Helmet is ideal for someone attending a faire, convention, or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Decorative visor design
- Secures with a chin strap
- Riveted construction
- Great for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from premium 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Height: 8.7 Inches
- Width: 7.9 Inches
- Length: 9.8 Inches
- Head Circumference: Up to 23.2 Inches
- Weight: 17.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.