Whether your character is in a medieval or fantasy setting, the Set of 15 Antiqued Dungeon Keys makes a great add-on to any dungeon outfit. Made of steel, this dungeon key ring has 15 keys. The keys are different lengths.
There are different designs at the ends. Some of the dungeon keys have a solid design at the ends, while others have a split design. The short keys have a notched look. There are grooves on each key near the top.
The medieval keys come on a ring. The ring has a loop at the top for hanging them up. All of the keys and the ring have an antiqued finish. This set is wonderful for historical reenacting, roleplaying, and collecting. You can easily use the Set of 15 Antiqued Dungeon Keys in a stage production as well.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Includes 15 keys on a ring
- Features different designs on the ends
- Has a loop for hanging
- Great for reenacting and roleplaying
- Works well for stage productions
- Made from steel
- Key Length: 2.75-6 Inches
- Ring Diameter: 3.5 Inches
- Overall Ring Height: 4.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.