The Angled Medieval Sword Frog is perfect for keeping your weapon ready at your side. This medieval sword frog is made of high quality black leather and features adjustable lacing on the diagonal cuff to hold your sword in place. This long leather tie has plenty of length for versatile adjustment, and it laces through twelve brass eyelets. The base of the sword frog has a down-pointed triangular shape, worn on your belt via two wide loops at the top. While adjustable to fit a variety of swords, this black leather frog is best suited for holding single handed swords within their scabbards. Whether you are hitting the Renaissance fair or accessorizing a costume, this angled leather sword carrier makes it easy to keep your sword on your person wherever you need it.
- Sword is held in a diagonal cuff
- Leather cord lacing provides adjustable fit
- Worn on belt via two top loops
- Great for carrying swords in their scabbards
- Ideal accessory for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, and costume use
- Made of leather
- Back Panel Length: 7.5 Inches
- Back Panel Width at Widest: 6 Inches
- Fits Belts Up To 2 Inches Wide
- Fits Swords Between 1.5 and 2 Inches Wide
- Thickness: 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.