No matter if you are a mercenary fighting for glory or a soldier defending a kingdom, you require great armour like the Ancient Warrior Breastplate. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, the medieval breastplate comes in three sizes. Also, it features a polished finish. The steel breastplate has a two-part design. One piece is nearer the neck and is underneath the other piece. That top piece has a rounded neckline. In addition, rolled edges adorn the edges of the top piece.
Next, the bottom piece has a wavy top edge. In the center the top edge curves into a rounded crest. Also, the bottom piece has a band at the bottom that flares out for greater mobility. Rivets secure the top and bottom pieces of the torso armour. Also, the sides of the steel body armour secure to straps. Two straps cross over each other in the back. They attach to the sides and shoulders. There is a third strap that runs across the back, horizontally. All three straps have multiple holes to adjust the fit. Add this Ancient Warrior Breastplate to your medieval ensemble, especially for a reenactment.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Two-part design
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps in the back
- Flared band for greater mobility
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Medium: Chest – 37-40 Inches, Waist – 35-40.5 Inches, Chest Front – 20.5 Inches, Height- 20.5 Inches, Neck Width – 7 Inches
- Large: Chest – 39-43.25 Inches, Waist – 38.5-42.5 Inches, Chest Front – 22.5 Inches, Height – 20.5 Inches, Neck Width – 7 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 38.5-43 Inches, Waist – 41.5-45 Inches, Chest Front – 25.25 Inches, Height – 19 Inches, Neck Width – 7 Inches
There are no reviews yet.