The Alva Apron Canvas Dress takes inspiration from the overdresses, or hangerock, worn by Norse maidens during the Viking Age. Perfect for a time-traveling adventure into the exciting era when Viking raiders ruled the European coast. This overdress is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances its authentic look and feel. The A-shaped dress is made to wear over an ankle-length underdress. It reaches to approximately the calf and is fitted with attached shoulder straps. Knotwork decorates the neckline and the lower hem.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple colors
- Inspired by the classic Norse hangerock
- Embroidered with knotwork
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- One Size: Bust – 35.4-38.6 Inches, Waist – 28.3-31.5 Inches, Hip 37.8-40.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.