Warrior, take to the battlefield and wield the Alaric Barbarian LARP Spear against the enemy. You must fight with all your strength. Made from latex foam, this LARP spear has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The spear comes in two parts that screw together. It has a long haft with a short wood-like section near the blade. The rest has a black leather-wrapped grip. This larger section of grip is great for two-handed maneuvers. The blade itself has a slightly curved single-edged design. The silver-colored blade has a rugged battle-worn look. It also has bronze-colored fittings. The fittings include a section on the middle of the blades spine and one at the base of the blade that appears to connect the blade to the haft. Faux scratches adorn these bronze-colored sections. Take this foam fantasy spear to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as two pieces
- Features a curved battle-worn blade
- Has bronze-colored detailing
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Features a long two-handed haft
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 86.6 Inches
- Upper Length: 51.2 Inches
- Lower Length: 40.2 Inches
- Head Width: 4.3 Inches
- Head Length: 30.7 Inches
- Grip Length: 42.3 Inches
- Weight: 3.9 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.