As you prepare to head to battle against the mercenaries, you know that wearing the 16th Century Steel Gorget protects your neck from attack. Made from 16-gauge mild steel, this gorget closes and secures onto the neck with a hinge on one side and a post on the other. A hole in the front slides onto the post to secure the gorget. It covers part of the upper chest and back with a V-shaped front and a rectangular back section. The gorget has a polished finish. It also features faux rivets near the bottom edges of the gorget. There are engraved lines on the rolled bottom and top edges, creating a bit of detailing. The 16th Century Steel Gorget makes a wonderful addition to a historical reenactment outfit.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Secures with a post
- Polished finish
- Covers the front and back of the neck
- Faux riveted edging
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Front Length: 6.9 Inches
- Back Length: 6 Inches
- Width: 11.3 Inches
- Depth: 9.8 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 19.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.