Do not forget to protect your hands in battle against blows from the enemy. The 14th Century Steel Gauntlets are sure to protect your hands. Made from 16 gauge steel, these gauntlets come as a pair in a single size. They have an overlapping design. There is a single large plate covering the back of the hand. The plate has a short, widening cuff for better mobility. This main plate overlaps the plates for the fingers. There are multiple plates covering each individual finger. The plates on the fingertips are on the bottom-most layer. Stitching connects the plates to the tips of a leather glove underlayer. Loops farther down the hand further secure the plates to the glove. There is a buckled strap at the base of each gauntlet. Wear this pair of steel gauntlets with your armour set to a reenactment or another historical-themed event.
- Sold as a pair
- Features an overlapping design
- Has a glove underlayer
- Short cuff for greater mobility
- Great for reenactments and more
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Hand Width: 5.5 Inches
- Wrist Width: 4 Inches
- Index Finger Length: 3.8 Inches
- Weight: 3.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.