Not every archer in medieval society carried a leather quiver. Use the Peasant Canvas Quiver with your historical costume or for archery practice. It comes in ecru, a natural beige color. This cotton canvas bag closes at the bottom with a drawstring tie. The top of the bag features drawstring ties that end in a wooden toggle to create the carrying loop. The wooden toggle is held in place with two fabric loops. A leather circle with holes separate the arrows for more convenient access. The circle sits a third of the way down from the top of the quiver. This bag is a great accessory for Renaissance faires, LARP events, or on the archery range.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Drawstring tie and toggle forms the carrying strap
- Two straps hold the toggle in place
- Bottom ties close with drawstrings
- Keeps arrows separate for easier access
- Great for archery practice or LARP events
- Handcrafted from cotton canvas, leather, and wood
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Length: 34 Inches
- Circumference: 15.5 Inches
- Loop Width: 1.8 Inches
- Max Arrow Head Width: 0.45 Inches
Measurements are approximate.