A versatile addition to your historical re-enactment apparel, the Orthello Suede Leather Vest provides incredible period style to any look. Available in black or brown color options, the sleeveless suede vest can be worn over a tunic or shirt as a type of leather doublet or jerkin. The leather vest features a short stand-up collar for additional style, and the period garment fastens in the front with several buckled straps. When planning your knight outfit for the next Renaissance fair or other costume event, make sure to choose excellent pieces like this medieval vest to pair with your other clothing and accessories.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black or brown
- Features stand up collar
- Buckled straps fasten the front
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 10 oz. cowhide suede leather
- Small: Chest - 42-47.3 Inches, Waist - 40-45.5 Inches, Overall Length - 30.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 43.5-47.75 Inches, Waist - 43.5-47.75 Inches, Overall Length - 31.25 Inches
- Large: Chest - 47.5-52.5 Inches, Waist - 47.5-52.5 Inches, Overall Length - 33.75 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 48-52.75 Inches, Waist - 48-53.5 Inches, Overall Length - 33 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 51.2-55.75 Inches, Waist - 51.5-55.75 Inches, Overall Length - 34 Inches
Measurements are approximate.