A belt buckle should do more than just keep your belt from coming undone and falling away. It should also make a fashion statement. The Ornate Brass Belt Buckle will do both of these and more, serving as an accessory fit for a noble! The brass fastener has a rounded pentagonal shape with an elegantly detailed border. A loop at one can be attached to thin medieval belts or straps, and a brass pin will secure this medieval buckle in place when placed through a punched hole. The Ornate Brass Belt Buckle is the perfect accessory for any noble hoping to dazzle at the Renaissance fair, and it makes a great addition to DIY historical and fantasy garb.
- Features ornate detailing
- Fits thin belts and straps
- Great for adding to medieval or fantasy clothing
- Ideal for DIY projects and repairs
- Length: 2.25 Inches
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Fits Belts and Straps up to 0.75 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.