Our Ork Armour set consists of a breastplate, backplate and a pair of pauldrons. The Ork breastplate is made up of two pieces that lace together and have symmetrical creasing in the steel to provide the traditional Ork look. The backplate is crafted from padded leather. The Ork pauldrons are crafted of the same steel the breastplate is made from and attach to the breastplate at the top of the shoulders and also have a leather strap to secure them to your arm. The breastplate and pauldrons are made from 18 gauge steel that has a very unique rust patina finish which is perfect for any Ork character. We recommend any of our gambesons to be worn under the armour for comfort and ease of movement without any pinching. It is great for LARP, Theater, Costumes, and the SCA. Check with your local chapter for approval.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a cuirass with pauldrons
- Possesses a rust patina finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Pauldrons: 11 Inches long by 6.5 Inches wide
- Breastplate: 20 Inches wide by 14.5 Inches long
- Backplate: 17 Inches wide by 13.5 Inches long
Measurements are of the armour only and do not include the straps or buckles. This is the minimum size. Straps and buckles allow for the armour to fit larger than the measurements listed. Remember to measure yourself with your gambeson on.