For an eerie touch to your head-hunter look, nothing compares to having a shrunken head or two dangling at your side! This Orcish Shrunken Head recreates the iconic look of this surreal little trophy while also echoing the features of the feral orc! This way, not only can you have a shrunken head to hang at your waist, but you can also have one based on the race you most specifically want. The head features stringy hair bound into a braid for easy carrying, while its features are stitched shut and secured via a bone piercing to give it a more realistic and tribal look. It also has orcish features and green skin that mark it as something that was once more than human. An added bonus is that this Orcish Shrunken Head also serves well as a prop for any voodoo witch doctor or dark ritualist to use while they are in character, too!
- Based on the actual shrunken heads seen in history and media
- Inspired by high fantasy tales of orcs
- Features braided hair and bone piercings
- Modeled after the appearance of an orcs head
- A great voodoo prop, eerie decor piece, or costume trophy
- Crafted from natural latex
- Hair fashioned from synthetic materials
- Inner mold is made from closed cell foam
- Measurements do not include hair. They are of the head only.
- Height: 5 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches