The Odin Shirt is an early Middle Age-style garment with a long V-shaped neckline that is designed for both authenticity and style. The striking period shirt falls just above the hip and is made from comfortable, dyed cotton. Available in dark brown or off-white, this medieval shirt is an extremely versatile item that can be a costume all by itself or work as a base layer in a more complicated design. The three-quarter length sleeves have a loose fit perfect for the working class or a Celtic or Roman soldier. The classic style can suit a great variety of character styles, making this an excellent addition to your re-enactment wardrobe.
- Features three-quarter sleeves and V-neckline
- Available in off-white or dark brown
- Suits medieval, Celtic, and Roman styles
- Great for role-playing and re-enactments
- X-Small/Small: 31-34.5 Inch chest, 27.6 Inch length, 12.6 Inch sleeve length, 51.2 Inch bottom width
- Medium/Large: 38-42 Inch chest, 31.5 Inch length, 13.8 Inch sleeve length, 55.1 Inch bottom width
- X-Large/XX-Large: 47-54 Inch Chest, 33.5 Inch length, 13.8 Inch sleeve length, 59.1 Inch bottom width
Measurements are approximate.