Gladiators in the arena know the importance of armour, especially on the arms. Wear the Octavius Leather Bracers into your next battle or fight. Made of 4-5 oz premium leather, these bracers come in two colors and sizes. They attach to the arms with leather cord laced through riveted holes. You tie the cord similar to tying a shoe. The tops of the bracers have a gently pointed shape to help cover more of the arm. Embossing decorates the edges of the bracers. The bracers come as a pair and are versatile enough for a variety of costumes. This leather armour is wonderful for LARP battles, historical reenactments, and fantasy events.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in two sizes
- Attaches with lacing and riveted holes
- Sold as a pair
- Great for LARP events and training
- Crafted from 4-5 oz. premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small (Laid Flat): Length - 8.5 Inches, Width - 7.5 Inches
- Large (Laid Flat): Length - 9 Inches, Width - 9.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.