Some armour designs were nearly universal across Europe during the Middle Ages. The Norse Steel Spangenhelm recreates one of the most common helmets. This 18 gauge steel helmet has the distinctive nasal guard and an antiqued finish. Steel strips cross the top of the cap and line the bottom edge. Rivets join the strips and the nasal guard to the base. The Viking helmet attaches to the wearer with a leather head strap that adjusts with a buckle. This medieval helmet is wonderful for historical reenactments or cosplay events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Distinctive nasal guard
- Metal cross design on cap
- Antiqued finish
- Riveted construction
- Great for reenacting or cosplaying
- Made from 16 gauge, mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Inner Circumference: 27 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Height: 5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.