Knees can be a weak point against enemy attacks, especially attacks from skilled archers. Protect your knees in battle with the Noble Leather Polyens. These premium leather knee guards also cover part of the shins. Velvet lining and decorative scalloping give the polyens a richer appearance. The velvet lining is available in three colors. Stylized cutouts also adorn the guards at the top of the shins. The guards flare up towards the back so they can cover the sides of the knees, straight or bent. Secure the pair of polyens to your legs with the two straps and buckles on the back of each guard. Use the premium leather polyens for a better defense at a LARP event or historical reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Lined with velvet in one of three colors
- Protects the knees and upper shins
- Sold as a pair
- Cutouts and scalloped edges for richer detail
- Ideal for LARP events and reenactments
- Handcrafted from premium leather and velvet
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11.8 Inches
- Shin Length: 7.1 Inches
- Shin Top Width: 7.9 Inches
- Shin Bottom Width: 8.7 Inches
- Thigh Length: 2.4 Inches
- Thigh Width: 7.9 Inches
- Knee Length: 4.7 Inches
- Knee Width: 10.2 Inches
- Weight: 25.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.