The barbarians have arrived, and they are plundering with the Nightmare LARP Blade. They expertly wield this asymmetric longsword. This well-worn blade features a hybrid foam construction. The latex coated blade consists of EVA foam while polyurethane foam forms the handle. They surround a fiberglass rod core. The foam blade features an asymmetric, notched and worn finish. A decorated ricasso finishes the blade. Antique gold embellishments adorn the ricasso and the crossguard. The handle continues with a leather wrapping and ends in a scent stopper pommel. Wield this barbarian sword in the fiercest LARP battles and at fantasy conventions.
The Nightmare LARP Blade has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Asymmetric notched blade
- Antique gold embellishments
- Scent-stopper pommel
- Hybrid construction
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Handle is made from polyurethane foam and wrapped in leather
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.6 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 7.7 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 15.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.