Knights wore armour to protect as much of their body as they could. They would have approved of wearing the Medieval Steel Knee Armour into battle. Made of 16 gauge steel, these knee guards feature multiple sections for increased mobility. Rivets join the knee section to the leg sections and the side plates. The side plates flare out and up to protect the side of the knee, especially when bending the knee. The knee armour has leather sections with holes to attach other leg armour pieces, not included. It comes with laces for the holes. The pair of guards secure to the legs with a couple pairs of straps and buckles. Wear these knee guards to historical reenactments, LARP events, or conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Multiple sections for increased mobility
- Riveted construction
- Side plates to protect the side of the knees
- Can attach to other leg armour pieces, not included
- Sold as a pair
- Great for reenacting or LARPing
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 12 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Lace Length: 22 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 11-19 Inches
Measurements are approximate.