Soldiers and mercenaries should remember to wear padding. Use the Medieval Padded Mantle in brown to help cushion your armour and to prevent chaffing. Crafted from cotton canvas with a wool felt lining, this brown cap fastens and adjusts with ties in a laced pattern down the front. The collar covers the top and back of the head and the shoulders. The cap features a quilted pattern. It is an ideal addition to your costume for a faire, LARP event, or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens closed with ties
- Laced tie pattern down the front
- Covers the shoulders and the head
- Quilted construction
- Great for fantasy events or reenactments
- Handmade from cotton canvas and wool felt
- Front Length: 10.3 Inches
- Hood Height: 7 Inches
- Hood Depth: 7 Inches
- Bottom Width: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.