A belt is more than just a fashion statement. It serves to cinch tunics and help you carry pouches, tankards, and weapons. For this reason, you want a sturdy belt to complete your outfit, one like the Brown Medieval Leather Buckle Belt. This genuine, brown leather belt is hand-crafted and easily matches almost any medieval look, from peasant to noble. Because this medieval belt is thin, it easily threads through a wide variety of pouches and frogs. The leather belt fastens by way of a brass tone buckle, which keeps it from coming undone and provides easy adjustability. The Brown Medieval Leather Buckle Belt is just what you need to tie your medieval or Renaissance outfit together.
- Crafted by hand
- Pairs well with virtually any medieval outfit
- Fastens with an adjustable brass tone buckle
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, and costume use
- Pre-punched holes for waist sizes 25-36 Inches
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Belt Width: 0.75 Inches
- Leather Thickness: 0.125 Inches
Measurements are approximate.