Add rugged authenticity to your reenactment event or medieval-themed camping trip with the Medieval Cooking Stand. Place this cooking tripod over your small cooking fire, and then place your pot or pan on the round, cut-out platform. This platform consists of two concentric circle outlines with space in between for heat to flow through. Two legs support from the sides of the platform, and the third leg curves down from the length of a long bar. Its shorter height will set your pot or pan at a slight angle, and its tapered point helps it sit better on earthy ground. This medieval cooking tripod is hand forged from iron for both a rugged, versatile look and great durability.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Heating platform is supported by two legs
- Pointed shorter leg gently angles the platform
- Great for medieval and Renaissance camping and reenactment
- Overall Height: 8.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
- Outer Circle Diameter: 8 Inches
- Inner circle Diameter: 4 Inches
- Weight: 4.8 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.