Whether you are a vampire hunter or outlaw of the Wild West, protecting the throat can be important. Cover your neck with the Luther Leather Gorget from any enemies a warrior might face. Available in black or brown, metal rivets decorate this leather collar. Made in two pieces, the size is adjustable with thick straps on either side of the collar. The collar extends to cover part of the back. The right side of the front when worn has holes for ventilation. Small trefoils decorate the trim and the edges are rounded for comfort. Eyelets and straps allow the gorget to be attached to other armour. This unisex collar is perfect for a faire, fantasy convention, or LARP event.
- Unisex in brown or black
- Can attach to other armour
- Decorated trim with trefoils
- Edges are rounded for comfort
- Perfect for LARPing or attending a faire
- Handcrafted from 7-8 oz. premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.