The Leather Medieval Kidney Pouch in brown combines the rugged look of leather with a touch of finery. This medieval belt bag features wide structure for holding small essentials, and it secures shut with a stylish brass buckle. Made of real leather, the brown belt pouch has a slightly curved shape with rounded corners. At the top are two wide loops for easily attaching this medieval bag to most belts. Keep your small belongings secure and stored on your person in a medieval way with this historical kidney pouch, whether you are attending a reenactment event, Renaissance fair, or LARP.
- Great for carrying small essentials
- Features a curved, wide shape
- Front flap secures with a brass buckle
- Easy to wear on belt via two top loops
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs, LARP, and more
- Length: 5 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Fits Belts up to 1.5 Inches Wide
Measurements are approximate.