Strike with the might of the sun when you deal out devastating blows with the LARP Sun Hammer. Made of durable, shred resistant foam, this medieval fantasy LARP weapon features a sun insignia on the sides of the hammer head. The wide, flat front of the hammer is matched on its reverse with a haftwards-angled short, wide spike. A cut-out on the hammer head lightens the weapon for safety. Accents of antique brass coloration throughout contrast with the overall steel tones. Coated in latex, the closed cell foam construction of this LARP weapon has a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core with a Kevlar-protected tip. The haft transitions into a long handle with black wrapping. With its intricate detailing and impressive size, reach for this latex foam hammer when your LARP combat next calls for serious striking power.
The LARP Sun Hammer has an overall length of 53.1 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Weapon is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 53.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 19.3 Inches
- Head Length: 15.4 Inches
- Head Height: 7.9 Inches
- Head Width: 7.9 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.1 lbs