The LARP Norman Sword is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Designed after the two-handed longswords of the 14th century, the LARP Norman Sword features a double-blade with fuller and a cruciform hilt. Split-leather wrapping reinforces the grip. Its simple, traditional appearance makes it perfect for both historical and fantasy roles.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. Handle colors will either be black or brown suede. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The sword is approximately 42.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items, more accurate measurements are posted in the specs below. The handle is wrapped in suede for a no slip grip.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, at least once a week. It is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 42.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Handle Length: 8 Inches
- Hilt Width: 8 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.