Earn a legendary reputation as a highly skilled knight and prove yourself worthy of a title with the LARP Noble Warrior Long Sword. Whether you choose to slay a dragon or reenact a historical battle to do so is entirely up to you. This latex-hybrid sword takes inspiration from the rapiers of the Renaissance. The double-edged blade is crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating, while the handle is cast from polyurethane. Ornate quillons extend from the cruciform hilt. A ribbed pommel with golden accents appears at the end. A hand painted wood finish and golden embellishments lend to its noble air.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 41.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31. 5 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.1 Inches
Measurements will vary as they are handmade items.