The LARP Noble Mace will clearly establish your might on the LARP battlefield with its large, bludgeoning head and regal brass accents. Made of shred resistant foam, this medieval mace is safe and sturdy for live action roleplay. This medieval LARP mace has a steel tone orb as the central aspect of its head, topped with a spike and surrounded by brass tone flanges that extend down to the long, steel tone shaft. After the shaft is a leather-wrapped handle followed by a round, steel tone pommel. Inside the closed cell foam structure is a flexible and sturdy fiberglass core with a Kevlar-protected tip for extra safety. A protective latex coating gives the foam durable resilience against everyday wear and tear. This medieval pole weapon will definitely leave a noble impression on all who oppose you when you add it to your LARP arsenal.
The LARP Noble Mace has an overall length of 37.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Head and haft are made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 37.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 6.3 Inches
- Head Height: 13 Inches
- Head Width: 6.7 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.3 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.