Shield your shoulders from enemy blows in battle with the Knights Steel Pauldrons. Plate armour worthy of a medieval warrior, these shoulder guards have a rounded, layered style and are made of 16 gauge steel with a polished finish. Three overlapping layers of steel attach to the bottom edge of the rounded top plate. Leather straps at the top of the shoulder and each side of the bottom plate layer help secure them in place. These medieval steel shoulder guards are sold as a pair. Whether you are putting together a plate armour outfit or simply adding an extra piece of detail to any medieval or fantasy look, these Knights Steel Pauldrons are great for protecting your shoulders.
- Sold as a pair
- Feature a polished finish
- Secured with leather at top and sides
- Great for historical reenactment, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of 16 gauge mild steel
- Top Width: 9.5 Inches
- Bottom Width: 7.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 11.6 Inches
- Strap Length: 12.5-17.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.