Kids will be kids, and despite your attempts to keep them safe, they will do dangerous things, like go to war with the king or slay dragons. You may as well make sure they are protected by equipping them with the Kids Butted Chainmail Shirt. This small haubergeon is made from 16 gauge steel rings woven together in a classic 4-in-1 pattern. Each ring is 10 millimeters across, ensuring a tight weave, and the metal has been plated with zinc to heighten its resistance to rust. This short sleeve chainmail shirt has a zigzag bottom edge for extra visual interest. The Kids Butted Chainmail Shirt is the perfect accessory to any childs Crusader, knight, or Viking ensemble.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for resistance to rust
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Length: 22 Inches
- Chest: Up to 38 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 3 Inches
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.