Feast at a camp or a castle with the Jarmila Cutlery Set. Eat like a king with this fork and knife set or carry it with you in the included leather sheath. The handles of the cutlery set are made of polished horn and end with a rounded butt. The two-pronged fork has a more historical silhouette. The steel knife features a blade with a rounded flared back end. The Mytholon logo decorates the blade and sheath. The leather sheath features two pockets, one for each cutlery item. You can attach the sheath to a belt, not included, with the leather loop at the top of the sheath. This steel cutlery set is ideal for camping or eating at a Renaissance faire or LARP event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes knife and fork
- Rounded flared back blade
- Two-pronged fork
- Includes a sheath with two pockets
- Ideal for camping or role-playing
- Fork and knife are handmade from steel and horn
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Knife Length: 10.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.7 Inches
- Knife Weight: 6.1 Ounces
- Fork Length: 8.2 Inches
- Fork Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.