Torches were used for millennia to light the outdoors. Use the Iron Torch Holder to hold torches and to light up your historical festival or party. This hand forged iron holder has a conical spiral to hold a torch, not included. The bottom of the holder has a sharp point to stick the torch holder into the ground. It is ideal for modern or medieval outdoor events including camping or reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Conical spiral to hold a torch, not included
- Sharp point to stick into the ground
- Hand-forged construction
- Great for outdoor parties or events
- Ideal for historical reenactments
- Length: 40 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Torch Holder Depth: 3 Inches
- Torch Holder Inner Diameter: 1.3 Inches
- Weight: 29.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.