To achieve status as a legendary warrior, you need to be able to move comfortably in your medieval armour. The Imperial Gambeson covers your arms, neck, and torso down to the hips, keeping your armour from pinching or rubbing. It can be worn on its own or under mail or plate armour depending on your preference. The padded gambeson closes with a system of cotton cords, allowing the wearer to customize the tightness of the fit. The arms are easily detachable with cords secured through brass eyelets. This sturdy gambeson is constructed with heavy layers of fluffed cotton canvas. All these layers are stitched together in vertical lines, keeping the padding in place and mimicking European high-medieval style. Though of European cut, quilted-style armours have seen wide use since antediluvian times, making the Imperial Gambeson a great armour essential for a range of ensembles.
- Features detachable sleeves
- Detailed with vertical stitching
- Enhanced protection with multilayered design
- Ideal for wearing under steel armour
- Great for role-playing and re-enactments
- Made of cotton twill fabric
- Padded with polyester
- Layered with dyed wool and soft cotton
- Fitted with cotton cording and brass eyelets
- Small: 25.2 Inch length, 36.6 Inch chest, 32.3 Inch Untied Waist, 25.2 Inch sleeve length
- Medium: 27.6 Inch length, 40.2 Inch chest, 35.8 Inch Untied Waist, 26 Inch sleeve length
- Large: 28.3 Inch length, 44.5 Inch chest, 40.2 Inch Untied Waist, 26.4 Inch sleeve length
- X-Large: 29.5 Inch length, 49.2 Inch chest, 45.3 Inch Untied Waist, 26.4 Inch sleeve length
Measurements are approximate.