Huginn was one of the ravens that brought Odin information about Midgard. Drink to the helpers of the gods using the Huginn Drinking Horn with Stand. The natural horn material gives this drinking vessel an individual appearance. This cup features etchings of two stylized ravens, reminiscent of Odins messengers. The Viking horn comes with a stand for easy display. Give this horn as a gift to mythology or history lover. This drinking vessel makes a great accessory for reenactments or fantasy events.
This item is made of natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Etched with two stylized ravens
- Has a unique appearance
- Includes a stand
- Great as a gift for a mythology lover
- Perfect for historical feasts or display
- Crafted from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Horn Length: 9 Inches
- Horn Width: 3 Inches
- Opening Circumference: 10 Inches
- Stand Width: 8 Inches
- Stand Length: 5 Inches
- Stand Height: 6 Inches
- Weight: 11.3 Ounces
- Capacity: 11-12 Fluid Ounces
Measurements are approximate.