While you prefer the taste of human flesh, that of goblins will have to do. Forged from the fire and brimstone that runs deep within the mountains, the Hellfire LARP Sword assists you in driving away the menace that threatens your clan. Painted by hand with rich detail, the double-edged blade looks as if it was fashioned from molten lava. Red and orange gradients color the jagged edges of the blade, while a black spine runs down the center. The crossguard and gemmed pommel appear to be made from a dark metal. A split-leather wrapping reinforces the grip.The Hellfire LARP Sword proves a worthy companion for the orc warrior who is not afraid to journey to hell and back.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
The sword is approximately 34 inches in overall length. Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 34 Inches
- Blade Length: 24.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 3 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.75 Inches
- Hilt Width: 5.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.