Cooking over fire is a ritual that has existed since the beginning of human history. The Hand Forged Serving Fork helps to carry on that tradition. This forged fork is made of iron. A beautiful twisted stem ends in a decorative loop on one side and two gently curved prongs on the other. The loop allows the fork to be hung for more versatile storage. Use this fork in modern or medieval culinary settings, whether indoors or outside. It is ideal for grilling, camping, or serving your grand feast.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Twisted stem
- Ends in two gently curved prongs
- Decorative loop for hanging
- Great for modern or medieval culinary use
- Ideal for grilling, serving, or camping
- Overall Length: 19.8 Inches
- Prong Head Width: 0.8-2 Inches
- Loop Diameter: 1.5 Inches
- Weight: 4.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.