Worthy of any honorable, knight, the Green Lion LARP Shield is a fantastic defense to carry into battle at your next medieval live action roleplay event. Its regal, laser-cut heraldry pattern features rampant lions and fleur de lis. Made of sturdy EVA foam at its core and covered with strong latex, this LARP shield is designed for safety and resiliency. Hand painted to resemble a lacquered shield with a metal rim, this quality LARP shield may feature slight variations in its appearance. Three sets of adjustable arm straps on the back allow the wielder to wear it either right- or left-handed, making it a versatile and reliable defense during your next skirmish.
This LARP shield is approximately 31.1 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP item is handmade.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Length: 31.5 Inches
- Width: 19.7 Inches
- Weight: 2.6 Pounds