Chopping at some onstage enemies requires the right equipment. The Gotthard Viking Axe is ideal for fighting in a theatre or walking in a medieval village. Historically accurate, it would not be out of place in a 10th century town. Made with a steel head and rounded ash shaft, this stage weapon showcases an open blade with a cross detail. Designed for stage fighting, the cutting edge is blunted for safety reasons although care should still be taken. This axe fulfills the role of a great prop for a LARP event or a faire and is ideal for historical reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Open blade with cross detail
- Designed for stage fighting
- Blunted axe edge
- Historically accurate shape
- Great for reenacting or attending a faire
- Forged steel axe head
- Rounded ash wood shaft
- Rounded Shaft Length: 28.3 Inches
- Shaft Thickness: 2 x 1.5 Inches
- Head Length: 8.5 Inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 6.7 Inches
- Cutting Edge Thickness: 0.1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.