Standing just inside the clearing, you are nearly invisible in your Godfrey Twill Cape. You smile as you listen to your comrades sharing tales and songs around the camp fire, then slip away unnoticed to reflect on the battle to come. This cotton cape is an ankle-length garment with shorter sides, fitted with a hood and cotton-strap fastenings. This design offers more mobility of the arms, allowing them to easily slide from beneath the cape when hands are needed, without sacrificing protection from the elements. This cape makes a great accessory if you need to add layering to your costume, as capes have become synonymous with medieval and fantasy clothing. Capes are also highly practical in limiting the impact of wind, rain, or sun. The Godfrey Twill Cape is an exceptional cut usable by an assortment of characters, allowing freedom when customizing your equipment. Secure the cape around the neck by tying the cotton straps. Made from durable cotton twill, this cape is easily made water resistant with a treatment at home.
- Versatile hooded cape
- Modified design allows greater mobility
- Secures with cotton strap ties at the neck
- Great for Medieval, Renaissance, and Fantasy events
- Small/Medium: Shoulder to bottom hem is 55 Inches, Hood Height is 16.9 Inches, Hood Depth is 13.75 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Shoulder to bottom hem is 59 Inches, Hood Height is 16.9 Inches, Hood Depth is 13.75 Inches
- Measurements are approximate