The Gideon Belt Bag features a soft suede body and a leather flap secured in place by a wooden wedge that fits snugly into a leather fixture. A string for tightly tying the bag shut beneath the flap adds extra security. The bag itself features a pouch style construction, great for safely storing various essentials within. Available in multiple colors, this medieval bag is intended to be attached to a belt for convenient, hands-free carrying.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Classic pouch style body
- Secure closure with a corded wedge clasp
- Attaches to belt for easy carry
- Stores small items at LARP and historical events
- Pouch fashioned from soft cowhide suede
- Flap made from split leather
- Wedge closure made of wood
- Height: 6 Inches
- Maximum Top Width: 8 Inches
- Bottom Width: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.