The Polished German Sallet Helmet takes inspiration from a late medieval helmet style most known for the extended plates at the back designed to protect the neck. This medieval sallet has a polished gleam to its mild steel construction, and it comes in your choice of 16 gauge or 18 gauge steel. The neck protection takes the form of four overlapping plates. A hinged visor protects the front of the face, leaving a narrow, horizontal eye slit for vision. For a medieval look at your next event, or helpful head and face protection during reenactment activities, choose this German Sallet Helmet.
- Offered in 16 or 18 gauge steel
- Extended back plates protect the neck
- Front features a hinged visor
- Has a thin eye slit for vision
- Displays a polished finish
- Great for reenactment, Renaissance fairs, LARP, and more
- Overall Height: 10 Inches
- Inside Circumference: 28.25 Inches
- Inside Width: 8.75 Inches
- Visor Width: 13 Inches
- Visor Length: 11.25 Inches
- Tail Length: 8.5 Inches
- 16 Gauge Weight: 7.7 lbs
- 18 Gauge Weight: 5.8 lbs
Measurements are approximate.