A fantastic addition to any period look, the Garen Suede Vest works well for the Renaissance fair and historical re-enactments. The leather vest includes eyelets beneath the shoulder cuffs for attaching long or short sleeves if desired. Four decorative buckled straps fasten the front of the long suede vest while adding distinctive style. The sleeveless medieval vest can be worn over a period shirt in a similar fashion to a doublet or jerkin. Made from fine suede leather, the Garen vest comes in black and brown color options for two striking looks.
Please note that colors may vary slightly from what is pictured.
- Available in black or brown
- Features eyelets for attaching sleeves
- Buckled straps fasten the front
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cowhide suede leather
- Small: Chest - 36.25 to 38.25 Inches, Waist - 36.75 to 38.75 Inches, Length - 34 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 42.5 to 44.5 Inches, Waist - 43.5 to 45.5 Inches, Length - 34 Inches
- Large: Chest - 44 to 46 Inches, Waist - 45 to 47.5 Inches, Length - 34 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 44.5 to 46.5 Inches, Waist - 45.5 to 47.5 Inches, Length - 35.75 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 49 to 51 Inches, Waist - 50.5 to 52.5 Inches, Length - 36 Inches
Measurements are approximate.