Any sailor on the high seas should try to look dapper. The Fletcher Canvas Vest is a great addition to any seafaring outfit or historical costume. It is available in three colors and a range of sizes. You can wear it opened or closed as brass buttons fasten it along the front. The bottom hem has a v-cut underneath the last button and side slits. The sleeveless design allows the possibility of wearing a shirt underneath. Adjust the fit at the back with the strap. Decorative pockets adorn the front. Wear this premium canvas vest at a LARP event, reenactment, or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Strap adjustment on back
- Buttons fasten the front
- V-cut hem
- Available in a range of sizes and three colors
- Great for reenacting or role-playing
- Handcrafted from premium cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest - 40 Inches, Waist - 41 Inches, Neck Circumference - 16 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 44 Inches, Waist - 43 Inches, Neck Circumference - 18 Inches
- Large: Chest - 48 Inches, Waist - 47 Inches, Neck Circumference - 18 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 49 Inches, Waist - 48 Inches, Neck Circumference - 19 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 52 Inches, Waist - 54 Inches, Neck Circumference - 20 Inches