Be well prepared for your next medieval meal when you keep the Feasting Utensils with Leather Pouch at your side. This set includes a stainless steel knife, spoon, and fork, as well as a brown leather scabbard to carry them in. All three pieces of this hand forged cutlery set feature handles with rounded ends. With a narrow shape that suits the cutlery, the leather pouch secures with a leather strap through the lid. A loop at the top makes it easy to attach this medieval cutlery set to a belt or strap. No matter when your next medieval feast is, you will always be ready to dine when you have this hand forged cutlery set.
- Includes knife, spoon, fork, and carrying pouch
- Pouch secures with a strap on the lid
- Easy to wear on a belt or strap
- Great for medieval feasts, reenactments, LARP, and more
- Utensils are made of stainless steel
- Pouch is made of leather
- Hand wash knife, spoon, and fork
- Overall Pouch Length: 12.75 Inches
- Pouch Width: 3.25 Inches
- Fits Belts Up To 2.5 Inches Wide
- Average Utensil Length: 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.