Very few would dare to break the law in your village, but when they do, your Executioners LARP Axe is ready to unleash a reckoning. Everyone knows you take your job seriously, so when you reveal this weapon, all tremble with fear. Painted by hand and sculpted with rich detail, this broad axe exudes an aura of doom. A single axe head appears on the end of the spiral haft. Bronze markings decorate the bearded blade. A claw-like pommel and round crossguard accent the hilt. Split-leather forms a firm, comfortable grip at the handle, while a silver-colored finish covers the entire weapon.
The axe is approximately 32 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items. Minor deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur as well.
This LARP weapon is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always a concern in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with aldehyde-tanned leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 32 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 9 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.