If demi-gaunts are not enough and gauntlets are too much, equip yourself with something in between! The Epic Dark Bazuband makes an effective and elegant compromise between freedom of movement and protection. Originating in Asia Minor during the 12th to 14th centuries, the bazuband makes the perfect arm armour for Persian and Indian warriors. The bazuband protects the back of your hand, thumb, and underarm. Strong steel plates provide plenty of defense, while chainmail connects the plates to ensure unbridled movement and additional protection. Made from galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather fittings, the Epic Dark Bazuband has adjustable ductile steel flanks that allow for a closer fit. The darkened finish looks great and is designed to help prevent oxidation.
Please be aware that these armour pieces do not include leather gloves. They are pictured above with our Suede Swordsman Gloves (MCI-2231), which can be purchased separately. As these items are handmade slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidization resistant coating
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Offered as a pair
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Length: 20 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 14.5 Inches
- Top Width: 5.5 Inches
- Bottom Width: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.