As a rule, the warrior or spy should always carry a surprise in case of an enemy. The Doran Throwing Knife Sheath helps to hold an extra defense. Available in black and brown, the standard leather sheath blends in well with other leather gear for versatility in outfit ideas. The holder has a back fastener and showcases a metal rivet edge detail. Throwing knife is not included. Ideal for the LARPer or reenactor looking to add a bit of mystery to any fantasy or historical outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in brown or black
- Versatile for different outfit ideas
- Can hold a single throwing dagger
- Metal rivet edge detail
- Great for reenactment or medieval faire
- Handmade with standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.