Elegant, sleek, and merciless, the Cutthroat LARP Throwing Knife appeals to stealthy rogues and ambitious nobles alike. This LARP blade displays incredible detail with realistic iron and marble texture and coloration. This dagger can be easily hung from a belt using the loop on its pommel, showing off your role-playing weapon while keeping it secure. The LARP knife is made from coreless and durable closed-cell foam and finished with a strong latex coating, making it a safe and reliable option for your next battle.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A great weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- A coreless weapon
- Features an iron texture and marble colouring
- Made from durable, closed celled foam that does not shred
- Features a resilient latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.9 Inches
- Max Blade Width: 1.1 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items.