The Crusader Helmet has a bold brass cross over its face, announcing your mission and prestige to any friend or foe you encounter. This 18 gauge steel medieval helmet has a historical great helm shape, cylindrical with a flat top. Rivets reinforce its structure. Two narrow, rectangular eye slits are cut out from the horizontal arms of the cross. Cross-shaped cut-outs help give the helmet some ventilation. The inside is lined with adjustable, padded cotton canvas. A buckled leather strap secures the great helm under the chin. For your next LARP or light reenactment event, show off your gallant side in this Crusaders great helm.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Brass cross covers the front
- Features narrow, rectangular eye slits
- Has a polished finish
- Cross-shaped cut-outs add ventilation
- Has padded, adjustable lining
- Secures under chin with adjustable leather strap
- Great for Crusader and knight characters
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Lining is cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Overall Height: 12 Inches
- Nose Length: 6.5 Inches
- Nose Width: 15.25 Inches
- Inner Circumference: 26 Inches
- Inner Width: 8.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.